Re: [FWDLK] Dodge Models D44, D46, D47, D48

Re: [FWDLK] Dodge Models D44, D46, D47, D48

Hey David,
They would be:
D44-1953 Coronet V-8 Sed & Club Cpe
D46-1953 Meadowbrook & Coronet 6 cylinders
D47-1953 don't know
D48-1953 Coronet V-8 2dr hdtp, Conv & Station Wagon

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society-56 Fury

--------