--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Philip Patterson <bintakin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:49:48 -0400
Phil Patterson writes: My new message board is located at:
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi/mb665838
It is called the Pre-55 and Flathead Mopar message board. While part of
the message board is about pre Forward Look cars, our finned wonders are
also included that have original flathead 6 motors. I hope no one minds
that I posted about this here, and hopefully us flathead Mopar owners
can trade some useful information. Thanks for the opportunity to talk
about this here. I don't know too much about the earlier Mopar flathead
engines and figured this would be a good opportunity to learn.

--- End Message ---