[FWDLK] Colors are fixed now

I went back and changed the color  of the text to lt grey. Thanks to
Dave Stragand and Jason Rogers for pointing these things out and other
help and advice. Now hopefully this board will grow into something
useful. I have always had a fantasy of out running someone with a small
block ford or chevy, then poppin the hood and showing them a Mopar
flathead 6! That is probably way down the road in the future, but Mopar
nut can dream, can't he? Besides, I got 440 and 383 powered cars, a
flathead 6 will make it much more of a challenge,lol! I figure with a
light enough car with the proper gearing, it may be possible. Don't mind
me, just the twisted imaginings of a Pentstar fanatic. I only have to
get it to run 14's in the quarter mile to handle most normal street cars
anyway. If I can't find a original motor for my 37 Plymouth truck, I
guess I will have to make do anyway. Please excuse the pre Forward Look
content of this letter.