[FWDLK] She's almost done!!!

Well it's about time.  We are putting the finishing touches on my 61' Newport
          4-DOOR  whoever it was that said recently "it's nobody's buisiness
if I put WAY too much money in a not so valuable car" was talking about me.
I know I may be setting myself up for a beating but here goes....  The Car
was my Granfathers, he bought it new in 61' for $3050.00 (I still have the
bill of sale).  I litterally grew up in that car.  G-Pa loved that car sooo
much that he washed it about every day. That should clue you in to the
problems and expense that I have incurred.....RUST and lot of it.  We
completly replaced all rusted sheet metal, building from scratch the floor
pans and trunk pan.  We also had major fender repair to do as well.  The car
aptley named the Batmobile (it's black) has been gone over top to bottom.  It
orriginally came with the "Highlander" Scottish plaid interior.  I went with
something a little more subdued.  I also replaced the 361 with the 413.  And
to add a little spice I gave it several Horsepower enhancers..Cam, manifold,
electronic ignition, .030 over, Hi Po Carb. etc...  She is repainted in Base
coat Clearcoat Black and the Chrome is Shinier than when new.  I also left
off the top fin and door chrome to add a little mystery.  Now I know that
maybe this might offend some of the more "Pure" members but my intention is
for this car to be my daily driver.  It's not ever going to be worth the big
bucks and I wanted to have as much fun and enjoy this car as much as my G-Pa.
 My next door neighbor is a die hard pureist Chrysler man.  Several cars he
has restored are in the Detroit museum and I am never less than amazed when I
get the oppotunity to view one of his cars.  But the Newpie was built for
fun.  Thanks ya'll for listening to my ramble.  Dean