Re: [FWDLK] under coating, etc.

I am biting the bullet and spraying everything underneath my `47 Plymouth with
POR 15.  I tested the stuff on a few small parts and it's gnarly.  Hard as a
rock, tough to scratch, and has a nice finish.  A little tricky to use at
first, but I got the hang of it and it's going on fine.  Can be sprayed or
brushed.  The brushed sections don't even show the stroke marks.  The stuff
hardens when it contacts moisture and according to the manufacturer, is
pore-less.  I did find that you have to go back over spots where air bubbles
form.

David Maxwell