[FWDLK] Radials

Friends!I had a brand new 1960 Plymouth Fury that I drove probably 90 to
100 thousand miles in 1960 and 1961 with bias tires.I now have a collector
1960 Plymouth Fury just like the first one with only 40000 miles on it.Ther
is no comparison as to how it drives , if it was not for the front brakes
you would think the old car was on a majic carpet.I have nearly wide enough
white walls,not noticeble to anyone but a complete phenatic.Excuse my
spelling,typeingand grammar.I vote radial all the way. 1960Plymouth Fury
4Dr H.T.Plesant DRIVING!