[FWDLK] Car show- Jackson,MI

Greetings all---
    Just thought I would give a shout and mention that Jackson has a pretty big car show every month (usually on the last Fri. of the summer months).  Julys was this weekend, but I think they are having two more this year.  Only a few forwardlook cars were there (8-9).  If anyone were interested- come on out.  It usually a real good time.  Cars from most any era are there (mostly 60's muscle cars though).  If anybody were to need directions or anything just drop me a line.  I will post something again when i get the exact date of the next show.

Have fun,
John (56 Windsor- under construction)