[FWDLK] '57 Imperial 4drSdn In Wrecking Yard, San Francisco

[FWDLK] '57 Imperial 4drSdn In Wrecking Yard, San Francisco

Imagine my surprise when I drove past one of the local
wrecking yards and saw this in front!  Anyway, some
heartless philistine pulled the 392 and TF already (the
recycler guy says they were gone when he picked the car
up).  Body is less than perfect but appears rustfree.
(I didn't have my magnet so couldn't test for bondo.)
No hubcaps or taillight lenses.  Trunk lid is not FS
but appears good.  Funky gray spraycan treatment (car
was originally lt. blue or turquoise).  RF fender bent
but probably fixable.  This is the sedan with the 1/4
window behind the back door.  Glass appeared excellent.
Interior beyond all reasonable hope, but it has a nice
looking instrument cluster and T/C radio (no way of
checking whether anything worked).  It also still has
the '57-only turn signal switch (no idea if that works
either).

I will be buried in other stuff any probably won't have
a chance to get back to the car myself the next couple
weeks, but here is the relevant info:

All Cars & Trucks Dismantlers
928 Toland St.
San Francisco CA 94124
(415) 643-9040  8AM - 5 PM PDT

Usual disclaimers, no financial interest in the car,
just want IMLers (and now FLers) to know about it.

Mike Sealey

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com