[FWDLK] Radials Vs. Bias Ply Tires

Greetings All,

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in.  Radials of course ride a whole lot better than bias ply's, which is
great if your car is a daily driver or a cruiser.  However, be warned, if your thing is the car show routine, don't even think about radials.  At a judged show you can expect at least a 10 point deduction
automaticaly for radials, and a few more points if your running letter series tires, instead of number series tires.  Been there and done that.  As some of you folks well know, a 10 or 12 point deduction will knock you right out of the running, especialy if there is a fully restored 57 Chevy (URRUGH!) in the competition.

Just a thought.

Take Care All.

B. J. Pultanovich, Jr. - 58 Belvedere