[FWDLK] Tires not the only factor

HI LOOKER'S

Well, let me put my 2 cents in also. Richard hit the nail square on the head.
This I learned from an old FWDLK shop manager. He advised to replace the
rubber parts and ball joints. This did solve a lot of the problem. When I had
the front end lined up the mechanic said that radials would solve any other
problems that I may have. This I have not done because my bias tires are new
with less than 1500 miles on them. The main thing is that I would like the
car to feel stable at 10mph as well as125mph. Some experts (and we all know
what an expert is) say that bias tires are not safe at high speeds. This
thought helps me to keep a lighter foot on the gas pedal when I am on the 4
lane just dying to air her out.

57 Ply Conv
Mackey