Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 25 Jul 1999 to 26 Jul 1999

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 25 Jul 1999 to 26 Jul 1999 (#1999-122)

Greetings--

     I was vacationing up in Maine this weekend and went into a discount toy
store in Kittery and found 5 of the Frightening Lightning series Christine
58 Plymouth cars.  The cars are all red and 1/64 scale.  I bought them all
and if there is any 58 owners out there who wants just one of them, I'll
gladly send them to you for reimbursement.  I got them on sale for $2.00
each.  Let me know if you want one of them.

     On another note- I just traded one of my old Chevy Blazers for a 51
Chrysler Saratoga Town and Country wagon with a 331 Hemi in it.  Is there
anyone out there who knows anything about these cars?  The Hemi engine is
intimidating and complicated.  I am especially curious on how to drive the
thing, as its fluid drive and has a safety clutch.. Take Care.

Mike R.