[FWDLK] Central Plating / El Monte California

[FWDLK] Central Plating / El Monte California

Has anyone on the list had ANY experience with Central Plating in El Monte?
I have seen their ads in Hemmings and in the local papers, but have heard
nothing about them. Any info would be appreciated.. Thanks

                                  Thanks,
                               Josh Ackerman
                          The1955PlymouthHomePage
                         WWW.Shokstop.com/plymouth