[FWDLK] 59 Plymouth Fury question

Thanks all for the input!  It appears that the 59 Fury had
no medallian or badge on the glove box door but did have the
aluminum applique'. The Sport Fury had a badge that
proclaimed the car was built for .... the owner's name.

It would appear that the glove box door on my friend's car
must have been swapped for a Sport Fury door some time
before he got the car and also the same story must apply to
the 59 Fury show car I saw at the Gilmore Mopar show last
week (he had a door with 2 holes in it too and no badge!)

So, I will suggest that he locate another door without
holes!

Or find a Sport Fury badge!

Thanks again for the help,

Brian