[FWDLK] '55 Savoy: Nonstandard threaded bushing on gas line

[FWDLK] '55 Savoy: Nonstandard threaded bushing on gas line

Hey Lookers,

The gas line from the tank to mid-frame sprung a leak.  I pulled it out to
replace it, but the threaded bushings are longer than the standard 5/16" OD
gas line bushings.  The old ones have an unthreaded band at the flare end
that adds about 3/16" to the overall length.  The Savoy is a driver, so I
don't care about getting OE -- but I can't seem to find an adapter anywhere
that will permit me to use off the shelf steel lines.  Any suggestions?

    Dan
    '55 Savoy