[FWDLK] Glass Interchange: 1961 Dodge Pioneer and 1963 Custom 880

[FWDLK] Glass Interchange: 1961 Dodge Pioneer and 1963 Custom 880

Will glass (all) from a 1961 Dodge Pioneer 4d sedan interchange with the
glass on my 1963 Dodge Custom 880 4d sedan. Also will the pushbutton trans
shifter swap out. The 880 is a 361 car with a 727 torqueflite and the
Pioneer has a 318 with tho old cast iron Torqueflite. A local boneyard is
parting out the 61 and I would like to find out if these will work. Any
info is much appreciated.

P.S. For anyone needing parts off of the Pioneer, please get in touch. The
car is surprisingly complete and has many usable parts remaining on it. I
also have some parts available from a 1961 Windsor 383 car

- David