[FWDLK] New hidden stereo

When I install something I need on the Fury-it's no holes thank you. I
just finished installing a 12 disc stacker, Pioneer head-deck/tape/radio

in the trunk of the Fury-all in the trunk and out of my face-not hanging

from the dash-I don't wanna SEE that Japanese rubbish hanging from my
dash!
It's all operated by a remote control the size of a credit card.
Under the parcel shelf is where the stereo hides. The head unit is in
the position between the inner speaker hole and the passengers speaker
hole, and the CD stacker sits between the center speaker hole and the
drivers speaker hole. The units are suspended via brackets from the
existing speaker stud holes in the parcel shelf support.  Three wires go

up to the front of the car. (4 normally would anyway-the speaker cable.)

One wire is live from IGN, one wire is live on ACC, and the other wire
goes to a device the size and shape of a matchstick, the head of the
matchstick concealed under the dash facing out-not seen-and that is the
receiver for the remote control, the other end of that wire in the trunk

is the transmitter which points at the head unit.-All hidden. To select
a CD, or tape, or change radio stations, volume etc, just point the
credit card at the dash and the signal is sent to the unit in the trunk.

With the choice of many radio stations, 12 CD's or a tape.
So now I have Y2K stereo technology, loud, clear and bassy, yet with no
late model plastic visible in my Fury-best of both worlds, and highly
recommended~!
How often do you see a mint restored or original car at a show-mint
dash, with Japanese plastic hanging from beneath the dash. Get rid of
it-no longer necessary.
Glenn.
57 Fury.