[FWDLK] 58 Saratoga for sale

A Good friend of  mine has decided to put his 58 Saratoga hardtop up for
sale.  Those who made it to the WPC meet in Akron may remember it.  It is a
knock out car.   I got to drive it to the cruise nite on Thursday and it was
great!  Definitely neat car.  He drove his AACA Senior 55 Chrysler that
nite.

Description follows.

1958 Saratoga 2 door hardtop, coral and white, 46,700 miles, beautifully
restored in and out.
Car has many rare options i.e.. large optional rear window, deluxe side
trim,
dual rear antennas,
dual front mirrors, rear defrost and speaker, power seats, front and rear
bumper guards, chrome rear bumper filler and rear wheel lip moldings, etc.

 Engine is 354 cu in, 310 hp, dual exhaust, 4 barrel. Car runs very strong.
This car is one of 27 that are known nationwide and probably the only one
with these rare
options.
$16,500 or best offer.

Johnnie Slayton