[FWDLK] unfortunate situation

attention forwardlookers:

the town of wallington NJ hates classic cars.  after 7 years of collecting +
restoring classic cars as a hobby, the new borough code enforcer feels the
act of refurbishing valuable vehicles is detrimental to the integrity of
society.
what this leads to is me being forced to sell off 3 cars, 1 of which is a 57
savoy 2dr ht.  its 90% rust free from s. carolina, has tinted windows, heater
delete, radio, swivel front seat, fury dipped rear seat, basically all
complete.  it needs restoration and is mostly disassembled.  i have a  LA 318
with pushbutton 727 to go with it as well as multiple sets of trim.  i have
20 out of 30 days left to remove it from the property.
if anyone is interested, i need 3000 for everything, no less, no more.
located in NJ.
cant afford to store it- still in college so its gotta go.... any interest???
 email privately please.

jim