[FWDLK] 59 Station Wagon for sale

I have decided to put the following vehicle up for sale: 1959 Plymouth
Sport Suburban 6 pass Station Wagon. 313 V8, 54,000 miles. Unrestored
car
Original white paint, roof has been repainted by brush. Some rust on
floors
body is rust free. Glass is good. Padded dash is good. Seats are fair.
Drive
train and exhaust are excellent. This car could be driven anywhere.
Price is
$4,000.00 cd. Location is just north of Regina, Saskatchewan. Phone
1-306-725-4379 or use e-mail below. Pics of the car are at:
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/sptwgn.jpg
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/sptwgnr.jpg

--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/
52 PowerWagon  59 DeSoto     65 FuryIII   67 300       71 Cuda