From: David Grove Grove Automotive <groveautomotive@xxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 360 engine question
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:01:17 -0400

Love that "Magnum Flathead"!!!  Jason is correct in his listing of
differences - also the cylinder heads received quite an "upgrade" in the
metamorphasis - there are other differences, as in the valve train,
belt/accessory drive systems etc.etc. Don't think there were any "early"
magnum 360's (unless they called the 74 360 4bbl a "Magnum")  that moniker
was reserved for the high performance engines, and until the Duster 360 of
74, the 360 was mostly considered a "haul the Newport around" type engine.
DaveG.