Re: [FWDLK] Magnum and early 727

the crank in my 1960 361 is forged, does anyone know the year they started
using cast instead of forged? also does anyone know about early (1960) 727s?
mine is aluminum and ive heard that chrysler didnt use alum. for trannys
until 62.  im thinkin maybe i have a newer trans... any help is appreciated
thanks in advance
ray
1960 dodge matador