[FWDLK] Instrument Needles

I have the speedometer apart for my 56 plymouth. I'm thinking now would be a
good time to paint the needle. What do you guys use for the needle, I was
just going to go to the hobby shop and get some bright orange paint.

Also, any reccomendations on how to make the instruments illuminate better.
They're very hard to see at night and it appears that only one bulb lights
up the speedo. I'm thinking I should repaint the inside of the bucket white
for better reflection, or should I make it silver.

Nick