[FWDLK] 57 fender spears

hello forwardlookers:

owners of 57's:   i am now on a business adventure with a friend of mine
producing kung-fu weaponry-  really interesting,   but also in the plating
business, i will be making molds of original fender spears, and casting
repros.  pot metal is hard to repair and finding good used or nos spears is
hard to do,  so these will be literally brand new..   the cost of mold
production may run up to $2,000, so what i'd like to do is take a poll of
perspective customers online in order to see if this will be worth while,
then go on to advertise in printed publications.
this is just a start, eventually we can expand to 58 spears and V's if demand
is good.  very few industries will take a shot at this, but we have the
tooling.

jim