Re: [FWDLK] 57 fender spears

Phil Patterson writes: This is interesting, the question is, are there enough
customers out there to make it worth your while? Also, there is price to
consider. Off the top of my head, say the spears would go for 50$ a piece, you
would have to sell 40 to break even on your 2000$ investment. That would be 20
customers buying a set of 2 spears, one for each fender. Naturally, as the price
goes up,  the customer pool gets smaller. And how many 57 Plymouth owners would
want a set? If I had a 57 Plymouth, I would be one of the first in line.But are
there enough customers? You would have the one advantage of hardly any
competition, there isn't hardly anyone out there making things for the Forward
Look market. Maybe you can even start a trend! If you ever make anything for 58
or 60 Chryslers, and especially a 54 Chrysler hood ornament, give me a call!
Either way, good luck! I hope it works out for you. I know all of us finned
 Mopar
fans wish we had even a quarter of the stuff available that is out there for mid
50's chevys for our cars.