[FWDLK] Guide T-3 bulbs.

Guide T-3 bulbs were used exclusively on GM cars because GM owns
Guide!  I don't believe any independent used Guide bulbs, and I
was around all the independents most of my life.

There are many GM hobby suppliers selling the 12V T-3s because
they have been remanufactured.  Have not had to look for 6V T-3s
though so not sure if those also have been made but I would not
be surprised.

Wayne Graefen