Re: [FWDLK] Guide T-3 bulbs.

I must reply somewhat to the contrary!  Actually GM no
longer owns Guide because Guide no longer exists (Delphi)
and Guide sold to everyone who wanted to buy their
products.  My Studebakers have many Guide components as do
Ford and Chrysler products. Ford, by the way made much of
Chrysler's and Corvette paints (sold from the Ford Chem
Products Div. at the time I worked at Ford - now part of
Visteon). So don't discount Guide for possible Chrysler
applications! Chrysler sold A/C units to Ford and Ford sold
trannys to Pontiac! The automotive supply side industry has
been a very inbred system for a long time!

Brian