Re: [FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto Chevrons

If there was a way to determine the potential volume, I
would be willing to look at making these sets - but as you
stated Bruce, it would require a complete perfect set to use
as patterns for the tooling.

How many '60 DeSotos are out there and how many of them
would be willing to pay up to $200 a set (just a guestimate
- which of course would depend on how many orders were firm
before making them!)

Brian