Sent: Sunday, August 15, 1999 6:18 PM
Subject: Part Number

Everybody

I picked up a couple of NOS bumpers at an auction a few weeks ago, they are wrapped in burlap with all the Chryco logos printed on the burlap and the part number is 1553852. My guess is they look like 55/56 Plymouth or Dodge, could anybody confirm the part number, I don't have a parts book for those years.

Thanks in advance

Dieter