Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Fuel Pump Question

Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Fuel Pump Question

The glass bowl on the fuel pump is correct for the 56 Plymouth V8.  The
engine mounts are different from the 55 and will allow this.  The 55
Plymouth V8 used a separate fuel filter with glass bowl at the carburator
connected with a short 3/8" nipple.   Some cars do not have fuel filters at
all and therefore completely rely on the one in the gas tank.

Richard Main
(18) 1955-56 Plymouths