[FWDLK] Molding DeSoto Chevrons

Hello List,

The suggestion from Steve Charette about possibly molding the taillight
trim pieces for the 1960 DeSoto sounds promising. I have a couple of
salvage taillight lens as well as a photo and video showing close ups of
cars with these pieces.

I've tried to keep track of what other 1960 DeSoto owners felt these
pieces would be worth to them. Prices ranged from $10 to $30 and up. I
guess the next question, after Steve gets a better idea of what these
things look like, is what he feels he could produce them for and in what
quantities.

Steve, if this continues to sound interesting to you, please contact me
personally by e-mail and we can work out arrangements for sending you
the lens and photos. Thanks.

Bruce in Tulsa
1960 DeSoto Fireflite
1967 Imperial Crown Coupe