[FWDLK] Wanted: to "adopt" '57 or '58 Plymouth

[FWDLK] Wanted: to "adopt" '57 or '58 Plymouth

I konw this may not be the place to post a message as such, but I'm
out of ideas. I'm looking to "adopt" (purchase) a '57 or '58 Belvedere
2dr. or a Fury sport coupe. If you have one, or know of one for sale,
please contact me.

Thank you all so very much.

regards,

Matthew J. Piechotta