[FWDLK] Concept help

Howdy Y'all,

I have a print of a 300 concept car drawing which I cannot
identify.

It is somewhat like the 613 (300C concept) and somewhat like the
Norseman.

It is dated 3 mo.s AFTER the 613 was already painted.

If you would like to receive a jpeg of this and can give me your
thoughts as identifying it, just ask.

Wayne Graefen