[FWDLK] Kruse auction site info and Haste still makes

[FWDLK] Kruse auction site info and Haste still makes

a red face?
Wondered where that post went on that American Flyer train stuff!
Sorry bout that U all.   Time to lay off the coffee....
L.

PS   for those interested, Kruse has a list of cars for sale at their site
       in case U R going to auction over Labor Day.  ANd U can check out
       successful bids if U have seen cars for sale at their other auctions.
       I saw couple FINE 53 54 Dodges there last year and their prices
       from the website certainly verified that...
http://www.kruseinternational.com/auctions/AUBFALL99/index.html