[FWDLK] Thanks

Hi Guys,

        Thanks to all who responded with help & information.I did finally get the
right lower ball joints for my 57 Desoto from NAPA. All the books &
computers were wrong.I now have the correct numbers if anyone needs them.
We ordered a bunch in till we matched one up.  As for the ones on e-bay I
think they may be for the Desoto Firesweep which was a dodge with desoto
front clip & tail lights as the correct moog part numbers are K713 & K714.
But are no longer avaiable.

                        Thanks
                                Mike "57" Desoto