[FWDLK] Thanks

Thanks for all the tips on cleaning my wide whites, I am officially an
idiot. I've been using Westley's Bleech White for at leat 10 years and never
read the bottle where is says "spray on dry tire" DUH !! The stuff sure
works good when you use it the right way. Anyway, they cleaned up nice.
Also, just a in general thanks to all the list members, out of all the
different mail lists I've been on (about a dozen) this one is definitely the
best. I appreciate the discussions and even the help when someone knows it's
not a forward look car I'm working on.
Anyway, have a good night,
Nick