[FWDLK] fin and non fin

Is anyone here looking for parts off a 55 4dr (model unknow)
Plymouth or a 53(maybe 54)Desoto 4 dr. If so email me direct
and I will see if I can get what you need, if not there's no
reason to temp that BIG dog in the guys yard.
   Both look like they have just some surface rust and look
(from a distance) to be almost complete (Desoto missing grille),
they are probably life long western cars so there shouldn't be
salt damage.
   I don't know who owns them just saw them in a field while on
search and destroy mission looking for 58 parts, so I don't know
what cost or if anything would be available.
Jim