[FWDLK] '59 Fury For Sale

Hello,
I passed through Jeddo MI (where?) on the way to a job today. Jeddo is
located about 70 miles north of Detroit.
A '59 Plymouth Fury was for sale in a parking lot in town. The car had the
usual severe Michigan rust, 2 flat tires and a very nice bullet hole in the
front windshield. Surprisingly, the body looked pretty straight (white) and
the car was complete with all the exterior trim. The interior (green) looked
tired but all there.
It looked intact under the hood but I wouldn't count on driving it anywhere
soon.
The phone number on the windshield was 810-327-6088 with the words "Make
Offer" in white shoe polish. The only thing I saw missing was the splash pan
(?) under the front bumper (don't know '59's that well).
Since the town of Jeddo is not much bigger than this Plymouth, the car
shouldn't be hard to find.
E-mail me if you have any questions.
Jim Krausmann   Kraus300@xxxxxxx