[FWDLK] My '55 DeSoto is painted!

Just got her back from the paint shop yesterday and she looks great!  Now
the fun starts.  [Pix available]

Tips on installing Gary Goers rubber would be greatly appreciated.
Especially butting the different types of door rubber together.  Do you
stretch the rubber a little when you glue it?  Or cmpact it?  I've heard
both now.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, WashougaL, WA

PS--  Anyone know of anyone who'd want a really nice '66 Chrysler 300 parts
car, cheap?  Write me personally.