Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#154772209: 195

Re: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#154772209: 195

I was always under the impression that '58 Fury stainless
was the same as '58 Belvedere Sportone stainless, and that
it was the anodized gold insert that made the difference.

Anyone with a parts book (Nick?) want to check my theory and
get back to us?

Sounds to me like the only Fury-specific pieces are the
damaged and incomplete set of anodized gold inserts, which
IMO supports the suggestion that this is too expensive.

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com