[FWDLK] Registration Joke

Can U Relate?
Wayne
****************

After spending 3-1/2 hours enduring the long lines, surly
clerks and insane regulations at the Department of Motor
Vehicles, I stopped at a toy store to pick up a gift for my
son. I brought my selection -- a baseball bat -- to the cash
register.

"Cash or charge?" the clerk asked. "Cash," I snapped. Then
apologizing for my rudeness, I explained, "I've spent the
afternoon at the motor-vehicle bureau." "Shall I gift wrap
the bat?" the clerk asked sweetly.

"Or are you going back there?"