[FWDLK] 59 bumper ext

1.  On the scale of 1 to 10, 10 is the best 1 is meltdown!  Therefore 7
isn't too bad, need attention.
        2.  59 Belvedere trim would be for a 2 dr hdtp, my collision manual
shows the same trim on the 2 dr sedan as I have on my hdtp.??
Were the different styles of trim available on both Belvedere sedans and
hdtps. (coupes)?
        Thanks, John