Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Disk Brakes .. Idea/interest

Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Disk Brakes .. Idea/interest

You can buy whole front end kits that you splice on at the frame rails just
below the firewall.  You get the whole front suspension, steering, and
modern disc brakes.  I saw this done to a 1940's car on HORSEPOWER TV on
TNN.  Look into speed shop supplers.

But if you do this, you will not really have a 55 Plymouth, so what's the
point?

Richard Main
http://home.earthlink.net/~shelldrakelimited/cars/Plymouth_Page.html