[FWDLK] '58 Plymouth question

A question for all you '58 Plymouth fans:

Can you tell from the VIN number and/or body number whether a '58 Plymouth
was built as a Fury or is a "made-up" car?  The car in question has a VIN
that starts with LP2 but it seems that all '58 Plymouths with V8s had the LP2
prefix.  The body number starts with 152 but I can't find a list of body type
codes anywhere.  Benjamin's book says body codes are "not documented".  Does
anyone know what the 152 body code means?

Thanks!

Robert Bishop