Re: [FWDLK] Frozen engine/Kroil

I have just about given up on freeing up the locked pistons in my "62
V8 Studebaker.  The super-duper Kroil has let me down.  I have soaked
the pistons with the stuff for 3 weeks with the heads off and nothing
is budging.  I even rented a huge strap wrench and wrapped it around
the double-pulley in the front of the engine, put a cheater bar on
that and also pounded with a sledge hammer:  NOTHING!!

Anyone have anymore tips on how to get those pistons out of there?  I
am going to tap on each one at the wrist pin with the rod caps off,
alternating from side to side.  Thanks much, Nick Nichols

P.S.  Good luck to you Steve with your 413 and your "Kroil".  For my
situation I wasn't really expecting any luck with Kroil, as my engine
has not run in 20 years!!