[FWDLK] More Changes

Hi Surfers -

The home page of my web site, the Finland Gazette, has now been updated.
I've added a couple of new pictures and it's finally looking fairly good.
The address is: http://members.home.net/ronbo97 .  Best viewed with Internet
Explorer 4.0 or later.  Netscape is still hiding my cell borders.  I'm
working on it...

Ron

PS - If there are any problems, such as pictures not showing up, please
email me.  Thanks !