[FWDLK] Cadillac Pickup Trucks

Hi, Lists,

I know that this isn't 300/fwdlk related, but thought I'd throw it out in
case someone knows.

I was told by someone that just retired from one of the GM plants that
Generous Motors built a Cadillac Pickup truck in the late 1950's.

I never heard of such, but if anyone can give any information pro or con, I'd
appreciate it.  You can reply privately or to the list, as you prefer.

Thanks muchly,

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Mi
jlsavard@xxxxxxx