[FWDLK] Help With Distributor Cap Numbers

[FWDLK] Help With Distributor Cap Numbers

All,

I purchased a Unused dist. cap and rotor at Carlisle in 1998 and cannot
identify what it fits. It does not fit a 1958 318 or a 350 dist. The part
numbers on the cap (1838514) and rotor (1838518) are not in my parts book
(55-58). They have the Forward Look emblems (boomerangs) cast onto them. If
you know what they fit and would like to buy them, please e-mail me off
list.

Larry

peerless@xxxxxxxxxxx