[FWDLK] found Dodge truck FS

DO NOT know age of add, but since I am trying to find info about a truck
for someone, I ran across this.  It MIGHT make an interesting tow vehicle.

Usual disclaimers, havent seen it, dont know seller. Cannt even easily go
look at it.

INTERNATIONAL bone yard. 30 yrs of P/U?s to S1654. No Scouts. Farm tractor &
trk parts man?ls. Boxes of unidentified parts. Running 1956, 1967, 1971
INTERNATIONAL P/U?S. 1956? DODGE 3-T, big V-8, air brakes. Taking offers .
(405) 348-8556 after 6PM CST or FAX (405) 236-4432, Oklahoma City. (OK)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy