[FWDLK] (no subject)

Upon getting my car back from the resto shop the turn signals don't seem to
be working as they used to. There used to be a definite click when engaging
the switch. Now there seems to be a lot of play and when having to use them
you sort of have to fish around with the lever until it makes contact. When
the steering wheel comes back to center it does cancel out. I removed the
steering wheel and there doesn't seem to be anything broken but I did find
when I engaged the electrical switch with my finger it worked intermittently.
I believe this needs to be replaced but can't figure out how to get to it. Is
that the part that makes the turn signal click when when moved up or down?
Appreciate any help!
Russ