[FWDLK] new cars

howdy yall, im very interested in this whole convertible conversation goin on
and josh jsut mentioned something i have been wondering about.  has anyone
seen the new power wagon concept (Production???) truck? i havent heard much
about it other than it will be powered by a 6cyl cummins. i wonder why
everyone is goin back to there roots as far as the "big three" go.  chryco
with the pt crusier and the power wagon, dont forget the ply. prowler factory
hot rod. even pontiac is bringing back the gto and ive heard rumors of dodge
bringing back a charger?!?!?  these new cars interest me very much and
allthough its not exactly fwdlook related i beleive it should bring up some
interesting conversation...
ray
1960 dodge matador (77 dodge truck soon as well!!)